Monday, December 23, 2013

Bittersweet

Ah the coming of Christmas -  I would hope for most a day of peace and love.  Both items which appear to be in short supply.

Our world is faced with many crisis.  Those with money can survive.  The average person struggles.  There in lies the rub.

How many children I ask must die before we address the serious problems of paltry mental health services to those in serious need?  The more we avoid asking the question - the more violence has a perfect setting.  What we are doing is not working.  I pray we are able to become caring again.

And guns.  We must face the issue of guns.

I pray.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind visit and comment on my tea card today. It made me smile. I totally agree with your post above. Sad the amount of violence, and all the guns. I also pray for this senseless violence to end. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts this year!

    ReplyDelete