Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Curious

I have been curious.  About what?  To see if others considered, thought about, or added to the posts I've made.

NO

Still, it's an avenue and I enjoy pondering.

Today news carried several deaths.  A crazy guy shot three people dead at a city council meeting in a small town outside of Philadelphia.  Or the article of the mother who chained her developmentally delayed daughter to furniture while she went to a wedding.  Or the guy who drove his car into a group of people in California.

We live in a crazy frightening world.

It makes present moments precious.

It makes us responsible to find the joy in our lives.

I find beauty helps remind me that despite the ugliness all around us - humankind still creates beauty.  And I for one am grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment